We partner with Bear Technologies in Klamath Falls and Build/Fix Access databases with their clients including the Tulelake Police Department. Bear Technologies is an example of one of our computer engineering strategic partners that needs an Access Database expert on hand to help with their clients.
From Wikipedia: Klamath Falls is a city in and the county seat of Klamath County, Oregon, United States. The city was originally called Linkville when George Nurse founded the town in 1867.
The Klamath Falls area had been inhabited by Native Americans for at least 4,000 years before the first European settlers. The Klamath Basin became part of the Oregon Trail with the opening of the Applegate Trail. Logging was Klamath We've developed Access Databases in Klamath Falls for the Police department (subcontracted through Bear Technologies). These are professionally built database with advanced navigation forms, criterion for reports, and normalized table structure.
Here are some clients we have helped in Klamath Falls
Bear Technologies: Transformations
Forensic Research on a legacy MySQL Web application. Transformations provides healtcare to patients. When they need to look up old information on their patients, they rely on us. We host their legacy MySQL Database and run queries to provide needed information
Bear Technologies: Tulelake Police Department
Partner to fix database for their Police Client: Tulelake Police Department, OR. We provided them with this quote:
1. Asp.net application that can be run from any computer using a web browser. this will be used on any and all PCs used by the department
2. 3 tables plus asp.net log in tables a. Crime Report (currently 130 +/- fields) b. Officers (currently 9 fields); add user name field from asp.net for correlation c. State Abbreviations (currently 1 field)
3. Forms for data input a. Log in to asp.net app b. New user to asp.net app c. Edit/Add officer to SQL database (there will be an association of New user to asp.net using user name from asp.net) d. Edit/Add State Abbreviations to SQL database e. Edit/Add Crime Report to SQL database
4. Reports a. Crime Report
5. Search feature on Crime Report form
6. Record navigation feature on Crime Report
7. Print Button on Crime Report
8. Sync Button on log in to asp.net for - requires password
9. Sync new records to SQL Server Express
10. Update modified records to SQL Server Express